Monday 10/20/2014 7:00 PM (EST)
Breaking The Grip Of Stress- The Stress Management Webinar
In the past 3 months have you felt:
- As though everything is coming at you at once?
- Like you have more to do than you have time to do them all?
- That stress was getting in the way of fully enjoying your life?
If you answered yes, be sure to join this webinar to get the tools and tips that you need for effective stress management Presented by Dr. Judi Cinéas, LCSW.
- Find out what you need to know about stress. Understand it so that you can conquer it.
- Learn how to identify your warning signs and take preventive action.
- Discover ways control stressful situations
- Learn ways to turn your stressors into tools for success
- Design your personal Stress Management Routine
Stress may be a part of life, but with the right tools how you receive it will be your choice.
There will be plenty of time for Q & A afterwards. Space is limited so don’t wait.
Event Cost is $19.97— You can Buy It For A Friend and we’ll send them the participation information.
To invite Dr. Cinéas speak at your next event, please send an email to Info@DrJudiC.com or call 561-Dr-JudiC (375-8342) to speak with our event coordinator.
Look for Dr. Cinéas at a college or university campus near you. Dr. Judi Cinéas will be traveling to share information from her book Six Months to Doctor: How to Complete a Dissertation in Six Months. If you have not received notification that she is coming to your campus, call your Graduate Student Organization and tell them to bring her by.
· Finding Your Passion: The key to loving your life and living your love
· Best You Forward: Make the lasting impression that ends your unemployment
· Unveiling The New You: Reinventing yourself for new opportunities
· The Power Within: Tapping into your internal sources of strength and motivation
· The Greatness of You: Positive attitudes - Positive behaviors - Positive you
· Newer, Stronger and Better: Finding the courage to rebuild after changes
· Self-Care for Movers and Shakers – Making Personal Care a Business Must
“DrJudiC made a lot of sense. I have a lot more experience than I thought”.
“I can already see myself looking at my job search differently now. Like she said, I feel like I got this”
“I felt more confident going to my interview after doing the things you said”.
“It was good. I actually learned some stuff”.
“It’s funny because some of the stuff I knew but I was not doing. I needed the reminder.”
“I needed to hear these things. It’s hard out there”
“Some of the simplest things can make such a big difference. Some time we don’t even think to do them, and other times we just forget. Now I’ll be sure to keep these things in mind and practice.”
“You were so right about step 3. I had an interview where I did not do that… it ended up being a very uncomfortable and awkward meeting.”